Mystery Soap Boxes are BACK! What’s in them? A mix of bars and scents, no two boxes are the same!
Key things to note - these soaps are:
1. probably not packaged - might have an old box, might have no packaging.
2. randomly picked - you wont get two of a kind, you’ll get a wide variety(unless you get the 50pc box, then there might be a repeat.
3. might be a vintage soap from a few years back, might be from a demo batch, could be a bar that just didn’t make the sizing cut.
4. vintage soaps tend to have less fragrance left, sometimes if two soaps are too close the smells will merge.
5. will not disappoint you with their ability to be an amazing soap.