Hope blooms with a lush scent of fresh summer peaches and refreshing lavender essential oil. It will brighten any mood and lift your spirits!
Our Soap for Her Program is an extension of our partnership and Work Therapy Project with Her Campaign a non-profit organization and safe home for survivors of trafficking and abuse. We have crafted a collection of soaps stamped with the Her Campaign leaf logo to bring awareness to our joint mission of hope and healing to survivors of trafficking. When you buy any soap from us, and specifically the “leaf logo” soaps you are helping further this mission.
This moisturizing, handcrafted Soap is made with our unique blend of vegan and organic oils includinh Coconut Oil, Sustainable Palm Oil, Castor Oil, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Avocado Oil and Mica.
All our soaps contain Phthalate Free Fragrances.
Our Brand Values
We care about the environment and the impact our products could potentially have on this beautiful world that we love to explore! That's why we're careful about what materials we use, what ingredients we choose to create our products with, and what you take with you on your adventures!
Our products will always:
- Be as natural and sustainable as possible!
- Have easy to read ingredient labels! - if you ever have questions after reading our ingredient glossary please reach out, we are always happy to help!
- Sulfate-Free - no harsh detergents and super chemically formulas!
- Paraben-Free - we don't use preservatives that disrupt the endocrine system.
- Phthalate-Free - any scents we use don't have endocrine disrupting ingredients and are safe for you & your family!
- No Animal Testing - our ingredients, our packaging & our product testing, no components that go into making Rock Creek Soaps products are tested on animals! (they may be tested on us... but thats because we want them to work great for you!)
- Our Boxes - are made in the USA - Oregon to be exact, they are made with recycled materials, and they are fully recyclable and biodegradable. Why is it important that they are made in the USA? Local jobs, less freight cost, not made overseas, and not creating ocean waste.
- Our Shrink Film - made with Biolefin, fully biodegradable in your backyard compost!
- Our Plastic Containers - are shower safe recyclable plastic, wont get soggy when you take it camping or white water rafting or anywhere wet, and when you're done you can put in your household recycling box.
- Family Values - we believe family comes first, so we have a family friendly work environment, which is important for family flexibility and understanding that health, and your family is the most important thing even within your work family.
- Helping Women - We partner with local non-profit: HER CAMPAIGN a rescue home for trafficked and abuse survivors. We choose to make a personal impact and do more than just give a percentage of our proceeds with our Work Therapy Internship for women in need. When you buy our soaps and bath products, interns may have helped with the packaging, or assisted in the making or clean up. Over the past two years we have had 4 girls come in and intern with us for up to a year. Each girl was at a different stage in her journey and has different abilities, skills and strengths. We treat them with love and respect and teach them how to reintegrate into the work force. It gives them a job on their resume, a positive work environment, and creates good relationships to break cycles of addiction & hopelessness in their lives.
How we Make our Soaps
Each bar of soap begins with sustainable ingredients that are prepared in small batches and hand-poured into our custom molds. Our soap rests for one full day before it is washed, hand-cut, trimmed and stamped. After curing for 30 days, our soap bars are placed in a biodegradable box made from recycled cardboard, then are ready to be sent directly to you!
Shipping & Returns
Shipping is FREE for retail orders over $75.00! Products typically ship out within 2-4 business days of purchase. We ship orders out Monday-Friday.
Local pickup is FREE. When you get an email notification saying that your order is ready for pick up you can stop in anytime during our open hours (12-4 M-TH).
Replacements or exchanges will be determined on a case-by-case basis. Due to the personal nature of our products we cannot accept returned items if they are not in the original unopened packaging. If there is a problem with your order, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can resolve the issue. We aim to provide you with an experience you will love.
Providing an accurate shipping address is the responsibility of the purchaser, we are not responsible for the accuracy of the address inserted in the ship to address. If the package returns to us we will be in contact with you to reship the package to an accurate address, reshipment fees may apply. We will not refund based on shipping address errors, we will reship to the correct address.
In the event that the US Postal service or other shipping agency fails to deliver your package, the first remediation is for the customer to reach out to the USPS and ask about your package with your tracking number, if the package is truly lost we will be able to open a claim and work towards recouping the package insurance. Our policy is if the package is truly lost we will reship the package, any refunds minus shipping fee will be considered on a case by case basis.
We are committed to remaining eco-friendly, so we package our products using recycled materials, and we only use biodegradable packing peanuts, boxes, & Biolefin shrink film.